Where Are You Going? (Video Post)

by Kenny Eller on October 18, 2011

[If you’re reading this post via email or RSS and don’t see the video above, click here to go to actual post.]

Risa October 18, 2011 at 10:20 am

Speechless…..that was awesome!

Kenny Eller Kenny Eller October 18, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Thank you so much Risa!!! 😀

dani October 18, 2011 at 10:53 am

Agreed :) What an awesome post kenny!! Love the passion!

Kenny Eller Kenny Eller October 18, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Thank you so much Dani!!!! 😀 I am so glad you enjoyed it!

Charissa October 19, 2011 at 8:17 pm

Love the video post babe:-) great message and you look great on camera too;-)

Kenny Eller Kenny Eller October 19, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Thanks :-)

Jerome October 20, 2011 at 2:18 am

Nice post.
Can’t wait to see you in action again. It would be cool if you post a vid of your training… maybe Mike Miller style (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKk092NupI). Might scare away any challengers though :).

Kenny Eller Kenny Eller October 20, 2011 at 6:17 am

Thanks Jerome! I can’t wait to be in action again! I’ve been playing, but not against any notable names. Getting people to say yes is TOUGH! Thanks for sharing that video! Awesome stuff! WOW, Mike can stroke it!

PS: I’ll see what I can do on some training stuff:-) Thanks for your support!

Kenny Eller Kenny Eller October 21, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Jerome,

Shot a little video this morning, just for you! Hope you enjoy! It’s in my latest post!

Maruxa Murphy October 21, 2011 at 12:00 am

Kenny, you are an inspiration to so many! Thanks for choosing to move towards what you want and bringing others alongside you towards that “thing” that motivates them towards their goals.

Keep rocking it, Kenny! This world needs more of your energy! Wahoo! :)

Kenny Eller Kenny Eller October 21, 2011 at 6:26 am

Maruxa!!!!! Thank you so much:-) You are too kind! I appreciate your support and you taking the time to comment! Means a lot to me! 😀